Pages

2009/07/03

First night at hostel...

First night at hostel...After cleaning my room and get flourish by universiti which made me to walk for so long,i am so tired allready...Now even felt alone and cannot online...What the fuck!!!(sorry so rude)...Write all this at cyber cafe...Long time didnt come here liao...Now 2 hours only RM1.20 niah loh...Cheap untill lausai like what my friend say it...This is a brand new sem so i already set three target...I believe i can archieve it...

1)Get the better result.
2)Forgot it and shut down my feeling.
3)Finally,become slim.

Haha,third target sound crazy but i will try to make it...Now starting to miss my home town liao...
My beloved family,my best friends,kampua and other...Sorry to my family,this time i did not use enough time to accompany you all...I will do it in my bext holiday...This holiday is not a good holiday for me...I had all the sweet and bad feeling inside this long holiday...Dont wan to say it anymore...just let it pass...

1 comment:

  1. Hei..bro, I believe u can make ur own target de..+U..
    may our frenship 4ever..

    ReplyDelete